Monday, November 19, 2007

We Are Thankful


For Family Night last week, the kids did the "We Are Thankful for..." alphabet tree. Idea courtesy of www.lovelifemagazine.com. Thanks Iowa overachieving friends who just created it! Check out the link, it's a fabulous new online magazine for moms just like me who want/desperately need to breathe new life into their recipes, minds, FHEs, souls, families, Ipods. I love inexpensive homemade decorations like this. "O" was tricky, but we decided that yes, indeed, we are VERY thankful for opposable thumbs.

2 comments:

Karie said...

This is a fantastic idea. I read one similar in the LDS living magazine. I don't subscribe but probably should since I pick one up each time I'm at the bookstore. Lame I know. I'll chalk that one up for next year. We however have been writing thank you letters each Monday night during FHE. It's quite comical!

[S Rizzle] said...

cute!!! Looks great, thanks for the plug.