Thursday, November 8, 2007

Idiots!


Allright, allright! I'll post the dang photo. I hate this picture of me, but whatever. YOU try finding a size 12 prom dress at D.I. Weren't we all about a size 2 in high school when we were actually attending the prom? (OK maybe an 8) Even my Spanx were like "we can only do so much..." We showed up and our friends, the Eastleys, were already yukking it up as Napoleon/Deb. My kids are now in love with the movie, and Ellison and Jax can't get enough of the dance scene--Ellison actually has some skills. They probably watched it 20 times. I can't believe we don't own this DVD yet. It's a staple.

3 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Okay, STOP IT! I need to get this picture printed ASAP, to give me a good laugh when I need one, and yes this would be where I would be laughing at you...not with you!!! :) Loves.

Becky said...

Yep, that was good. I am with Brookeo. It gave me a good laugh- too real. Thanks for sharing.

Karie said...

Oh my GOSH that is so awesome!!!!! where did one find the wig and brown suit!!!! it totally made me laugh! love it.