Tuesday, July 19, 2011

favorite summer game






If you buy just one game for your kids
to whittle away the remaining summer days,
look into this one.
RUSH HOUR.
It'll help your brain matter solidify again
from the summer mush
that it's been since June.
Charlotte has mastered the Beginner level.
Caroline is in the kitchen wrestling with an Expert card right now.
I had to call Jackson in to help me with my traffic jam last night.
He figured it out.
McWillDenyIt has been known to tinker with it after dinner himself.

3 comments:

Sims Family said...

That is a favorite in our home, too. Ryan (hewontdenyit) thinks it promotes brain activity or something, I guess. It works wonders on airplanes, too. :) We have a couple others they make like cover your tracks. Pretty fun.

Janet said...

That sounds great! I will be looking for it next time I'm at the store. Thanks for the tip.

Becky said...

We have the same granite, I believe. That game sounds great, can't wait to check it out. And Charlotte=cute!